Panasonic AJ-P2M032AG 32GB MicroP2 Card
Panasonic AJ-P2M032AG P2 Card with SD Memory Card Size brings to you high transfer speed and superb reliability. The World's First*1 UHS-II Compliant Professional Memory Card. Bringing Higher Efficiency, Reliability and Speed to Broadcasting Workflows. Panasonic has developed microP2 card solid-state recording media for broadcast use with the same size as the SD Memory Card.
While dramatically reducing the size and cost of the current P2 card (which is PC card size), the new Panasonic AJ-P2M032AG microP2 card offers the same level of data capacity (32 GB/64 GB) as well as high transfer speed, superb reliability and excellent security. A Memory Card Adapter for use in devices*2 equipped with the current P2 card slot, and a Memory Card Drive are also available.
This provides a smooth transition to a microP2 card-based workflow with superior operability.
*1: For a UHS-II compliant memory card, as of March 2013, according to a Panasonic survey.
*2: A firmware upgrade is required for the main unit.
Reading of up to 2.0 Gbps due to compliance with the UHS-II SD memory card standard for high-speed data transfer.
• Highly reliable design inherited from the P2 card with features like RAID technology and an error correction function.
• CPS (Content Protection System) for password protection.
• High bending and twisting strength (200% that of the SD standard).
• Easy management with a QR code for unique identification, a writable memo area, and a P2 card sized case.
• A function that informs the user when it is time to replace the card.