Godox - Camera Flash Pioneering TTL Li-Ion V860IIC
- V860IIC guarantees better light shooting experience with built-in Godox 2.4G wireless X system, GN60 high guide number, and 20 to 200 zoom flash coverage.
- Fully Supports TTL Functions include TTL Autoflash, Manual Flash, 1/8000s High-Speed Sync, Flash Exposure Compensation, Flash Exposure Lock, Second Curtain Sync, Modeling Flash, etc. HSS, Front Curtain Sync, Rear Curtain Sync, Multi Flash, Flash Exposure Compensation.
- Built-in Godox 2.4G wireless X system offers all-in-one functions and 100 meters further transmission ditance. Optical transmission with even illumination and stable output.
- V860IIC as master flash to trigger Canon speedlites e.g. 600EX-RT, 580EXII, etc in TTL or Manual mode; as slave flash to receive signals of Canon speedlites e.g. 600EX-RT, 580EX II, ect and wireless commanders of pop-up flash on Canon 7D, 60D, or 600d, etc.
- 2000mAh Li-ion Battery, Max. 1.5S recycle & 650 full power pops. User-friendly LCD display and control panel with firmwave upgrade.